Impressions from the previous years
... or have a look at the galleries per year.
Our amazing location, Cernay la Ville
About the location and our hosts
- In 2007, our students made a hymn about our hosts, the De Koning family.
Close to our doll week location
Besides Marlaine’s doll week, Paris has even more to offer – some tips.
Paris, the city of love, the city of fashion, the city of creativity is the ideal background for a doll holiday. Here are some tips if you have some time to spend in the area:
More Paris tips
- Shopping in Paris
- The Champs-Elysées
- Shopping near the Sacre Coeur and the Notre Dame
- More fabrics: Moline Mercerie
- Paris Flea Markets
- Paris Flea Market ‘Les Puces de Vanves’
- Rue Cler – one of the best market streets in Paris
- Bonial.fr – Shopping portal
- Bookstore Shakespeare and Company (Quartier Latin)
- Drink coffee in Café Litéraire Les Deux Magots (Jean-Paul Sartre and Hemingway)
- Paris à pied: Walks in Paris – by Eddy le Couvreur